SF4 Combo Challenge 08: Variance
Adhering to the precise rules of this challenge may take a bit more work than usual, but i think they’ll lead to some interesting results. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
Most characters have a relatively small subset of combo-friendly attacks.
Challenge: Using any character, combo ten or more different moves without dizzying inbetween.
Rule #1: Obey gauge limits. (Set S.C. Gauge to Refill but use only 4 stocks. If you plan on building enough meter to use 5 or more bars, set S.C. Gauge to Normal or Max Start so we can verify your method. Keep in mind that super meter charges slower during combos.)
Rule #2: No duplicates. (Look through all existing submissions to make sure your idea hasn’t already been recorded. Don’t worry, if two people independently upload the same combo within hours of each other, i’ll accept both.)
Hard Mode: Combo fifteen or more different moves. (Again, do not dizzy the dummy inbetween hits.) Fifty imaginary bonus points to anyone who achieves this without repeating any moves!
Move Count Clarifications:
1) Hit count doesn’t matter. (Natural multi-hit attacks count as one.)
2) Any Focus Attack usage counts only once.
3) All versions (L/M/H/EX) of any particular special move count only once.
4) Ground and air versions of special moves count separately.
5) Close and far versions of normal moves count separately.
6) Target Combo components count separately.
7) Discrete command components of multi-part attacks count separately (Fei Long’s Rekkaken, Bison’s Somersault Skull Diver, etc.) but only once per unique element.